PDC(Pavement Dressing Conditioner)
PDC-Pavement Dressing Conditioner Asphalt Rejuvenator
Invented by Mr. Ed McGovern has been on the forefront and consistently been a leader in pavement preservation ever since. An Asphalt Rejuvenator is defined as: A material that will significantly lower viscosity, increase penetration, lower softening point, and increase the ductility of the binder without disturbing the binders ability to retain aggregate and not significantly lower skid resistance. Pave 911 is the exclusive supplier and installer in the midwest.
( Pavement Dressing Conditioner)
PDC contains no water, thereby allowing the rejuvenator/sealer to penetrate into and become an integral part of the pavement. By being in the pavement and not just on it, the treatment expands and contracts with the pavement through thermal cycles. The result: no unsightly coating cracks.
PDC gives true meaning to the word maintenance. The PDC treatment protects the pavement with tough fuel and water-resistant coal tars. And the rejuvenator portion soaks into the aging pavement to restore suppleness and extend pavement life.
(Penetrates the Asphalt Binder)
- Reduces Viscosity & makes asphalt less brittle
- Will not peel, crack or delaminate
- Penetrates asphalt to restore & rehabilitate asphalt binder
- Halts asphalt aging and restores flexibility
- Extends asphalt life by 4-5 years with each application to
structurally sound pavement
- Protects against fuel, oil and other contaminants
- Meets & exceeds FAA & Military Specs
(Dries on Surface)
- When applied, sealcoat rests on the surface, like paint
- Does not penetrate asphalt during application
- Tends to peel, crack or delaminate
- Lifespan of 1-2 years before signs of wear and tear
- Frequent maintenance required for upkeep